Homosexuals?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuals?  (Read 35316 times)
Acke
« on: November 04, 2007, 07:14:38 pm »

Im curious what the members on N-V thinks about homosexuals.

So what's your opinion?

Peace

Edit: changed the language a little
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 12:01:13 pm by Aksel »
king jamma
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 07:55:34 pm »

Wit all due respect, no mon should be shot.

I know or have an idea about where ya comin from wit dat one mi bredren.

true love is unconditional, and non judgmental. Only when we free ourselves from our mental chains will we be truly free... and we imprison ourselves with ignorance. This is just one mon's thoughts, for I am striving to be free, not continuing to imprison myself in stupidity... none but ourselves can free our own minds.

Some people mi believe are mentally not up to steering demselves and must dwell on the words and actions of others, like setting dem pace by the thoughts of other people... it is they who maybe don't know how to free dem own minds, or are not capable of such actions.

I would say, no matta what any religion is saying, no matta what any mon says, whedda it is bout sexuality, color, closedmindedness of any sort, stop your subjective prejudicial ignorance, free your mind, break the chains, and set yourself free, or live the life of a prisoner.
It's your choice.

Ziggy says "love is my religion." Love is unconditional, and without constraints of any kind. True wisdom can only be attained with an unshackled brain... and it takes you to break dem chains.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 07:59:33 pm by king jamma »
Acke
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 07:58:38 pm »

I thought i was alone with my beliefs on this site with almost everyone being a rasta. I was wrong Cheesy

Glad to hear someone share the same opinion as mine Grin

king jamma
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 08:02:44 pm »

yes yes aksel, iman love ALL people. Some of my favorite people in the world might be gay, or whatever... Iman leave it to the weak to turn words of previous people against a mon dem don't know, simply because some man said to do that.

man is the being that also exploit the earth, exploit their own people, practice hate on dem massive scale. only love is a straight enough path for me to follow.

respect to rasta of every kind, but today is the day for ignorance to die.
barbarosa
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 08:12:02 pm »

let dem batty bwoys be,don't discriminate or you will be discriminated to!  Grin
what about them anyway,people are people  ras_wink
my best friend is lesbian (bwatty gal or what??) and we have the same interests and listen to the same music etc...
there is enough hatred inna babylon!  march down babylon!  ras_twisted

DivineAhmah

Don't be a monkey! Behave yuhself and live!

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 11:17:48 pm »

Give thanks for ur thoughts.  Well said.

Only Love...nurture, raspect, growth.

WHEN THE LION IS SLEEPING, DON'T YOU TRY TO WAKE HIM, CUZ WHAT IS IN THE DARKNESS WILL SURELY COME TO LIGHT.
king jamma
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 11:59:16 pm »

Diversify the mind and that disgust is not present, at all.

When you free your mind of it's chains, there is no passing of judgment of others... thus, no sickness.

Respect to all with their opinions we are all entitled to our own, but true wisdom comes with ridding of ones self of a closedmind, and until you live anotehr person's life, you have no right to pass judgment pon dem. It is their life, not yours, not mine, it's theirs and theirs alone. None but ourselves can free our own minds. I love all people, no matter what any reggae star said, no matter what any book said, I love all people: only that way can I be free.

No offense to any who have chatted here, but the only way we will see orusleves as humans, moving forward is together, not apart.\\\

The apart ting has been tried for all time, and still people moving backward. unity of all people, you see everything point at that as the way to set ourselves free. Try peace and love, instead of those being words, they can be reality. Like the honeybee... spent much time with them. Some are fat and some thin, some dark and some light, some fuzzy and some balder, some long and some short. But when one get drowned in sugar or lemon juice and need help, others in the hive come to them rescue.

We can learn from them, or we can turn our backs and see their way of life as inferior and uncivilized, like what happened to my american indian bredren and sistren, tossing dem aside, and losing our way. Humans have lost their way through passing judgment pon others, not loking inside ourselves and seeking truth.

Love is my religion.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 12:01:47 am by king jamma »
Iwayne420
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 01:49:58 pm »

Bottom Line...Love everyone!!!!  We are All Jah children...different focus, different purpose, but one God
mek us!...If you got a problem with ANYONE...don't hate Dem...Pray fe Dem!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 01:56:59 pm by Iwayne420 »
king jamma
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 12:43:54 am »

With all due respect, hatred is the worse abomination. If you preach love, practice love. Only then will we be free. No one asks you to BE homosexual, but loving your fellow human being, that is what god commands. These so-called "abominations" are written by the hand of man, and man is a sinner. The lord tells me to love, not hate homosexuals. My lord tells no words of hate.

But that's just me.
Nazar-I

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 06:38:34 pm »

hate is dangerous ting and it comes from Devil...every man have live energy inside, we can make mistakes, everyman have his own path to God...I spread LOVE and help people behind I to open their hearts to dis LOVE...it is the way...when hate have deal wiz Devil only...
king jamma
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2007, 06:42:40 am »

shameless they dont care if their behaviour is shocking and they try to impose their "lifestyle"

Sounds like what dem american govt. do....
king jamma
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 06:51:40 am »

Yeah man you see many diff people in life's travels try and push dem beliefs down others throats, impose dem lifestyles on others, sometimes it is gentle suggestion other times it is way too pushy. gay people I know personally do not do that, as far as I see. I am secure inna mi own sexuality, and have grown beyond that fear of what i do not understand or am not familiar with. One thing quite to the contrary I do notice is dem are not agressive and not hurtful, not spiteful and not rude. Actually quite polite and not so testosterone driven like.

Iman don't try and defined any mon in particular, I am just calling it like I see it bredren and sistren.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 01:54:19 am by king jamma »
skapone

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2007, 09:17:23 pm »

I hate to see 2men kissing each other... However, 2gals are acceptable Grin

No man is perfect.
skapone

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2007, 10:14:51 pm »

In such case, all you need is one free hand Grin
Cristy

LOOORD ME TYAD RASTA ME TYAD ME TYAD RASTA

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2007, 11:16:45 am »

I already explained my point of view 'bout dis big problem  , when last spring many artist's  were banned inna E.U. for omophobic lyric.
I'm nuh support dis..... ras_eek is far  from the reality (as Natural black said..) ras_grin
I dun tink it is the best way to bann those artist, it would be better just  to explain why they are singing agains't gay or lesbian (and banned just few song's).
The omophobicism  got his root's very very deep unto jamaican kulcha,
gay 's and lesbian ca be sentenced for more than 5 year's jail only for a kiss inna di road!!!!
So the youth's ova der  they grew up wid dis kind of mentaility, they 'r nuh responsable @ all for dis!!!!
The biggest responsabilty is by Jamaican authority (politician's ras_ban ras_ban ras_banhim), wich they still have "Far WEST LAW".
I mek a big petition  since almost one year according wid STAND UP FOR JAMAICA / AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL  we are collecting signature to bring to The  Prime Minister of Jamaica to try to change this sux  law!!
We go inna almost concert and danz ( even the worst one!!!) to talk wid the youth and try to explain ting's inna proper way!!!!!!
I dun support Slackness , but I'll neva bann even the bad min ppl.
Sincerely blessing
Cristy

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 11:18:33 am by Cristy »

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: