Homosexuals?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Homosexuals?  (Read 35411 times)
Cristy

LOOORD ME TYAD RASTA ME TYAD ME TYAD RASTA

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 02:58:14 pm »

Adam wuz made for Eve he wuz not made for Steve muhahahaha

I dun tink yu really catched what I was meaning!!!! :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley :Smiley
watch out to give the right interpretation to the bible!!!!!
is much more complex that this!!!!!
I'll will post al the written contract  that artist signed last Spring before performing inna E.U.!!! if necessary, but is nuh dis the troubl!!! is much more deeper
Ital- LOL!! catched it!! LOL
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:50:20 pm by Cristy »

king jamma
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 01:56:29 am »

I definitely know that as we humans mature we usually gain wisdom, and it is not wise to hate. Your mind is free fe true when you take the responsibility to break dem chainz and love every human being: this is the way jah would have us be, but he gave us freewill, so do as ye will.
beammeup

Seek Jah Love

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 02:52:13 am »

There have been homosexuals on this earth for THOUSANDS of years.  homosexuality has been such a taboo topic that people try to sweep it under the carpet and disbelieve it.  only recently has it become such a big topic because of 1) the media and 2) general acceptance.  truth is there were gay people before you were born and there will be more after you.  Many people think that people choose to be gay, but this is not the case...PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY!!! yes, i know its hard to believe... but some poeple are genetically programed to be gay!!! there are many other people that are confused, or just choose to be gay, or they were molested when they were young and that messed them up... but people are born gay.

I have no problem with gay people, its not my lifestyle, but i dont talk bad about them or hate them or nothing... they are people like you and me... who am I to tell them they cant get married... seeing two men kiss doesnt make me freak out, but at the same time i dont enjoy watching it... i live in california and there are gay people here that are very open about it... its not a big deal... put aside your prejudices, your religion, everything... they are people just like you and me, why should we treat them differently???

DENCOMAN

THE LORD IS MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 03:00:46 am »

MI SEH NOT TO MUCH ABOUT DIS BATTYMAN TING MI BREDREN & SISTREN
IMAN THINK IT'S A WRONG SICKNESS
NO MATTA IF YU A MAN OR WOMAN
I MAN GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE & THANKS FOR ALL A DIS  WOMAN INNA DI EARTH
BLACK WHITE COOLIE CHINEE'S & ALL MIX UP
                     BLESS

GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE
TO THE MOST HIGH JAH RASTAFARI
Don420
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 07:28:17 am »

the whole gay thing's not for me - i like the boys   Wink

not offended by the whole thing just not interested
Red I
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 10:51:50 pm »

if yuh respect life - yuh haffi respect the life of everyone
if yuh respect love - yuh haffi respect the love of everyone
...and besides: who is there to judge what is right or wrong?
barbarosa
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2007, 12:44:05 pm »

Many people think that people choose to be gay, but this is not the case...PEOPLE ARE BORN GAY!!! yes, i know its hard to believe... but some poeple are genetically programed to be gay!!! there are many other people that are confused, or just choose to be gay, or they were molested when they were young and that messed them up... but people are born gay.

they are people just like you and me, why should we treat them differently???

that's true! some people still think people choose to be gay...
some gay people listen to reggae music to,you know  Tongue
barbarosa
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 06:59:39 pm »

out of that i respect everyone except %98.91 of the politicians  Grin

Grin you got that right! ras_lol
Nazar-I

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2007, 01:27:25 am »

if the nature of man is to be a gay, he should be a gay...if it's only indulgence, so it's unnatural...but even if it's unnatural it has the right to be!!! JAH will judge!!!
alaswat

I'm a llama! que llama!

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 11:34:33 pm »

I think that nobody sould be hatred just for his sexual condition, love should be for everything in the earth.

Music is love, so put that Vibrations Louder and spread love to everyone!
Don420
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2008, 12:34:32 am »

read up to the top and maybe you can find some answers stutta
king jamma
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2008, 08:26:49 am »

I agree jahp.
CoconutDumpling

Conquering Lion!

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2008, 04:41:25 pm »

I don't hate gays(as a people) but I dislike the "act" of laying with same sex. I'm free to have that opinion as they are to do whatever they choose.  I'm one who don't subscribe to the theory that people are born 'gay'.  A man can be born effeminate(girly) or a woman 'butchy' but the "ACT" of laying with anyone...same sex or otherwise is a "CHOICE".

My only issue is really the "in your face attitude" a lot of gays have.  They claim what goes on in their bedrooms is their business yet they desire to shove it in our faces.  I have a 10 year old that can't even step outside without having someone shove that mess in her face...y is this to be tolerable?  This doesn't pertain to gays only as conventional sexual behaviour is more prevalent throughout society.  Let's take the sex outa society period!

My thing is...if ur gay I'd rather not know because after,  there would definitely be an unease...I won't bash ur head in but I'd rather not be around.

I as a black man or we as a people should be the last to hate though because of our history.  I explain my reasoning quite simply...I have lots of family that do things I honestly "HATE" & don't even want to see but I still love them.  Such is my attitude towards gay.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 12:06:52 am by CoconutDumpling »

Of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: FEAR JAH and keep his COMMANDMENTS: for THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN!  Eccl:12v12-13
bongomanna

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2008, 11:49:54 pm »

Brothers and Sistas
Everyone  have the right to keep his own attitude towards gays
but let me tell you somethings :
all things we like or we don't ,all things we accept or we don't,are just our own problem.
But everythings, the truth, judgement and condemnation are in the Almighty Fada's hands.
We don't have the right to judge and to condemn .
Now , someone told ,it is not true they was born in such condition......i'm not agree, you can see dem , dem are female in a male body,of course it is not the same for everybody , to some of dem it is just a matter of luxury,but anyway it is better to leave the judgement for JaH the Almighty.
Someone use Holy Bible to condemn Homosexuality but i say that in the Bible are  luxury and sodomy to be condemned.
Let's respect all the people as children of JaH, and let's bigotry falling down.

I-man don't like to get mix up
By pushing me mouth in something I can't prove
I-man don't take hearsay
Dem kind of things bring mix up
I-man no say what next man say
I like to prove things for I-self
dno

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2009, 01:16:54 am »

i myself feel times change and  with these times so must we,this does not mean you should change your beliefs or accept things you feel are unjust , but i think we should all try and accept that all people are different . I would sooner live among gay men and women than among racists murderers crack dealers and people who feel they have the right to hurt our children for their pleasure and many other could be added to this list  . i am a father to 5 children 3 boys and 2 girls ranging from 18 years to 6 months , if any one of them  was gay could i love them less no, would i be less proud of them no, would i ignore them in the street no ,remember the words of marley ....how can a mothers tender care cease towards the child she bear, so if i could give this love to my children then with a little trying i can show this love to all peaceful people .one love to me should be shown to each man woman or child who does what is right in there heart without intentionally hurting anyone else regardless of colour size religion sexuality disability or any other discrimination. this is just my opinion and in no way do i wish to offend anyone ONE LOVE to you all.

one love one heart
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: