will babylon go down?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: will babylon go down?  (Read 26235 times)
snower

« on: May 11, 2010, 07:32:51 pm »

maybe boring to some of you but me wanna know how di boardusers tink bout di current crisis in most parts of the western economy.
will babylon go down, and if yes, what will come afterwards?
or do u think  babylon will only shift towards china/india/whatever?
curious bout your opinions  Smiley
CoconutDumpling

Conquering Lion!

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 04:09:03 pm »

Firstly, there's no "shifting" of babylon cah BABYLON "IS"  That means babylon exist everywhere, there's no place on dis planet u can go and not be under it's influence...babylon even in space now, so all deh u ah go encounter him.  Babylon is this system of divide and conquer that we live under.  Religion, economy, science are some of the tools employed by babylon to keep the masses in or under control.
The only "shifting" that is happening are the minds of men in embracing what is call the "New World Order" which in actuality isn't new.  It's the same old conspiracy started by Lucifer, put into action by "Nimrod"(Noah's great grandson) to have the world come under one banner and Lucifer sitting at the head as God.
Babylon not going nowhere for now as it gonna get "Rougher Yet" before it gets better as babylon fine tunes it's capabilities.
World peace is an honorable idea but never will come to fruition as it's not in man's self- interest...someone always want to be the one to make the rules & not necessarily adhere to them.  In a one world system...one fall...all fall.  You can see we're more entwined globally now from this whole financial crisis.  Before when one sector of the stock market had a ruff time, the others either felt a lil inkling of it or not feel it all.  This new crisis is global and it will all crash but not because babylon is falling but because has gotten stronger.
The creators of this monetary system we live under knew exactly what they were doing n it is all by design.  As money is created, so is debt instantaneously even b4 someone purchases that money at interest.  You yourself may not even on books have a credit card or be in debt but there's a debt on ur head because ur country has a national debt.  Ur country has a national debt because it does not create it's own money but rather outsources that power to a "central bank" which is ran by international bankers.
If you create money, you own everyone and truly have no use for money.  It's all about control for babylon...now they're resorting to stealing countries natural resources(oil, minerals etc).  As if the fact that they control money doesn't already help them touch every life on this planet, they want more control now and is proposing a "carbon tax".  The new talk now is "going green" another tool employed by the new world order to achieve ultimate control.  People hear "carbon" n they think of cars n industry but forget that they themself emit carbon.  Yes we inhale oxygen n exhale "carbon-monoxide"  They're telling u that everyone has a "carbon footprint" and are trying to regulate it...u will soon be charged for air or told how much u can breathe!!!   CONTROL!!
As far as the monetary system it will all come crashing down...and what will arise out of the ashes is a new system of control where as in revelation it states.."No man will be able to buy or sell...young & old, rich & poor, black & white" NONE OF US! Unless u take their mark!!
Now is the time when people of like minds who want to overthrow this shitstem n not partake of the new one to get together, become more communal n protect the farmers, as they will become one of our most valuable assets.  Man fi secure demself piece ah land weh dem can grow dem own food.  Everyone dies...even babylon so we're not to be afraid that babylon may come hunt u down n kill u but take comfort that for sometime u were able to "live free!!"
Real freedom comes with freedom of mind tho and sad to say most will never enjoy such a concept as their brains have been deadened to the point of no return.

This is an interest topic u have presented n it's so vast a man can get carried away in response.  Since rasta is all about identifying babylon bringing forth & witnessing it's downfall,,,I think the site needs an upgrade as far as providing more light to the people who are willfully or simply ignorant of what's happening around us.  I've wanted for long now to share such works n have been rebuffed.  I think that most people who listen to REAL reggae music interests lies within more than rasta but yet compliments what rasta brings to the table and those views should be brought to the table to reveal a fuller picture or higher reasoning.
I am not talking about views that support or promote one particular view but rather views that lie within the realms of what factual.  No religious material etc.  I will make a post right after writing this n anyone reading this can search for my latest post to find it and let me & the owner/admins/mods know if such a post has a place here.

They have the right to tek it dung if deemed not in compliance with rules.

Still worth a try...so tek a listen to I next post.

Of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: FEAR JAH and keep his COMMANDMENTS: for THIS IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MAN!  Eccl:12v12-13
snower

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 07:46:45 pm »

very interesting CoconutDumpling, i got similar opinion on most of your thoughts, especially when it comes to this

As far as the monetary system it will all come crashing down...and what will arise out of the ashes is a new system of control where as in revelation it states.."No man will be able to buy or sell...young & old, rich & poor, black & white" NONE OF US! Unless u take their mark!!
their mark meaning their chipcards...

i'd like to read your other post bout this issue, but either it's on the VIP board, or it was deleted:
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

They have the right to tek it dung if deemed not in compliance with rules.

Still worth a try...so tek a listen to I next post.

Why u state that, u tink there's no room for politrickal discussion pon dis board?
dub.it

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 12:09:33 am »

Very intresting read & thoughts coconut,
Sorry about the nitpikking (I concur with everything you say) but I do think it's a bit farsought to say that the creators of money were thinking of more control.
I'm pretty sure they were just looking for a way to get around the problems you get by trading..
Say I'm going away, & I want to get shoes or something, I can't just bring a cow along to trade it, right?  Grin
ites

positive vibes

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 04:19:48 pm »

I agree with most of what your stating Coconut. Only one point of critic, though.
Imho you're mistaken on the carbon footprint. That's not something babylon sent out to the world. It pushes us ( or tries to) to consume LESS, hence produce less carbon. CO like your talking about is no problem, it's the oil and gas burning that's a problem. The problem is how much energy we need to survive.
Also it shows a great deal how the 'richness' isn't fairly divided under all ppl but only a little bit of them
snower

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 11:09:58 pm »

full ack @RootsAgain
ini workin on it Wink
berend

nothin` beats the lion

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2010, 05:37:59 pm »

babylon make the rules!!!!
so it will never go down.

blessings berend
nikolai

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2010, 10:44:46 pm »

In terms of Babylon going down, I feel that there will always be a situation where "Babylon" will exist because even though we all agree with the fact that Babylon controls the masses one has to realize that the masses are more than what Rasta believes in. One has to agree that Rastafarianism is a small sect of belief in this world compared to others religions and sects, which frankly encompass, rely, and are Babylon. In short, I am very sorry to admit that in my opinion the world has to rely on a system of "Babylon" because the masses demand it. Again this is my personal opinion I am sorry if I offend anyone, and I welcome any rebuke. Respect and Blessings
tobijafa

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 06:00:08 am »

Babylon is almost Babygone
The shitstem has a short life left-  the balance between the rich/powerful and the poor/powerless has been tipped passed a point of turning back the tide of mindless consumption and accumulation will no longer be a choice in the future.  It will grind to a halt just as the engine runs out of fuel

Humanity proved a long time ago that when confronted with perceived scarcity of resources - we humans double our rate of exploitation of that which we are about to lose- this is our tragedy, we can't stop the train.
In the absence of the shitstem the unprepared will starve and suffer from shortages of that which they believe they have come to depend on.  The re-ordering of personal life, relationships and society will come out of the nesscessity of mutual survival and creation with destruction as the only alternative -

People must find a new character in their way of being to accomodate the new societies we or our children/grandchildren will have to build.  We will again become in control of our societies  in the absence of Babylon as communities become fractured and small enough to be managed by the people for the people without tyranny and expoitation.  Mutuality and Common ground will join us in the future as exclusivity and private ownership become meaningless.   What one man can 'own' 10,000 acres when there is no shitstem in place that allows for him to employ wage slaves to assure his profits?

good luck and love to all in these changing times
snower

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2011, 04:42:48 am »

nuff thanks fi di interesting thoughts tobijafa!
sensi-addict

Unite

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 10:47:33 pm »

Lots of country in North Africa makes the solution  Wink Unite poeple to fight babylon, is the only solution.

Respect

Sorry for my english.

snower

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2011, 10:10:32 pm »

u right sensi-addict
but hopefully Israel Vibration were wrong when chanting "watch the middle east, it starts from there"... ras_confused
snower

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 10:49:45 pm »

aloha Syl Nutrall, i'm also thinking of how to get out of di treadmill, feel free to share your suggestions and ideas for  your five year plan!
king jamma
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2011, 05:46:15 am »

Methinks GREED is the main thing that needs fi go down. Greed explains it all.
Jamaican~Vibez
N-V Full Member

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 09:41:47 pm »

One day we'll need to go back to the basics of living.

Babylon system will not stand on long term.

The way babylon works is not ment to be.

People are living in richness and lots are still unhappy.

We have lots of oppertunities to socialize and still are people feeling lonely.

The bigger babylon gets the more people will feel separated for each other.

There is no unity at all, thats why i'm glad that we rasta's proclame unity.

Like it is written in the Bible: A saparated kingdom is doomed to fall.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: