To Grow 'Erb's.. .. . . .. . .. ?. .. . . . .. Yes Or no?!.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: To Grow 'Erb's.. .. . . .. . .. ?. .. . . . .. Yes Or no?!.  (Read 18823 times)
p0th34d
« on: November 05, 2007, 08:47:06 pm »

How 'bout dat?!... .

Yes'I 'no it's Illegal in sum country's ... .

BUT!!!!!
wha yuh think 'bout homegrowin'?!.. .. Good or no!!!!

Sum1 dUn? or want to do?... .. . will or eva eva  want! cuz babylon saY !!! NOOOOOO!!!!! yuh cean die bway!
"One day yuh will die with a needle inna ur arm" chaa dem

Anyway... . fun fi see what yuh ppl think 'bout dis??.. ..

I "maybe" dun it... .. . not shoe... .. .
hard fi memba sum... . coz mi a pothead 'n haffi short memory!!! hmmm..

I ago away fi sumtime! will check dis when mi got sum connection time!
say sum it would be fun , Keep di earb alive!!!! Babylon cean stand fi see it grow Ital 'n free!!!
'N not inna sum grow room either!!! LOL!!!!

Bless pon yuh all.... 'n let JAH set fyiha pon all'a dem spliffs I&I put inna di air!!..
'N see... one day Babylon will burn too!!!! YES'I!!! dem'ago dung!! 'N I&I Keep BUN di sweet earb!!!!!
BLAZE'N'BLESS.... I & I'sire fi sum legal I'cense.... ..
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 02:13:16 pm by cp1 »
Style
The Upsetting
N-V Full Member

Dub It Up Blacker Than Dread

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 09:50:49 pm »

A few years back i did some  homegrowin but now i think
the problems that you can get
Are bigger than the prophet you shall have
It's a big risk for a little money or for your own pleasure
It's a fun thing to do you treat your plants as your own private garden
But when you over 22 people and the law say your a adult so act like that

But this Revelation time just like the bible tell you.I'm only speaking what is already written.Everyone just think that Reggae music is just Reggae and people say this and that about Reggae music but people don't really understand the full power of what is behind Reggae Music !
king jamma
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 06:25:19 am »

From a price standpoint, yes,. but keepya mattas with this a secret, this comes form experience.

bablylon's informas are EVERYWHERE... and for our american users here, DO NOT allow dem to dearch your car, ever, without a warrant. Upon dem sneaky police asking to have a "look around" tell them respectfully, and in a firm decisive manner, "the bill of rights says not without a warrant, I am secure in my property, and this is one right that I will not happily give away like that, you get a warrant, I'll wait here."

It is your right to do so. DO NOT let them search... when or if you do, and they find something, a lawyer will ask you why you let dem search, without a warrant. Tell them to first get a warrant, it is NOT the same thing as refusing a breathalizer test... it is your right as guaranteed by the constitution to refuse a search until they attain a warrant. stay calm, and wait for them to get a warrant, then they will have to explain in court why a warrant was necessary= better for you. I would also say don't take ganja with you anywhere, in america, until things die down in your locality, don't give them the right and ability to take your rights way if dem catch you with it.
Acke
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 10:38:09 am »

Im gonna grow my own herb when I move to my own place. A little hard to grow in your closet Tongue
Iwayne420
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 01:44:45 pm »

Of Coarse!!!  Grow it!...jus keep it a secret and don't sell it!...basically the only ways to get caught!

Cocaine will bun yuh brain, but sensimilla is... IRIE!

One Love!
berend

nothin` beats the lion

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 01:50:13 am »

In holland the hole market is running on homegrowing, and belief me that is a lot.

ras_rastaleafs ras_rastaleafs ras_rastaleafs ras_rastaleafs ras_rastaleafs
Style
The Upsetting
N-V Full Member

Dub It Up Blacker Than Dread

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 07:41:21 pm »

No it rains here all the time smoking your herb in the rain is not funny
I'm just kidding i love my country

ras_lol

But this Revelation time just like the bible tell you.I'm only speaking what is already written.Everyone just think that Reggae music is just Reggae and people say this and that about Reggae music but people don't really understand the full power of what is behind Reggae Music !
Nazar-I

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 01:01:56 pm »

growin is very nice ting) cause u give life to the plant and u give piece of uself to it) plants r really living creatures) i love all of dem) selfgrowing plant have a good energy) ganja is not for sale!!! in my country police hold the ganja market, all pushers pay dem money to sell weed without problem, police even give weed to pushers for selling!babylan shitstem!police here have 2 ways of earning, once from pushers and from ppl on the streets if they find someting in their pockets!so grow herb by uself, don't sell it and be happy)
barbarosa
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2007, 05:01:43 pm »

Homegrown...as ital as it can be!! So Yes Iya! Grow your own herbs!

mi a go with that  Tongue
there are vegetables,herbs and other plants inna me garden for me to eat and me a love them and take good care of them nature.
a plant is a plant (only babylon says some are illegal) so me a say grow them!
and watch out for those wicked people  Wink
beammeup

Seek Jah Love

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 07:38:40 pm »

to me the risk far outweighs the benefit... i live in san diego and can easily get hi quality hydro without having to look over my shoulder all the time, worry about my electrical bill being to high, worry about narcs, etc...

DeLastG

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 11:46:00 pm »

I would def love to grow because right now I don't have access to hi-grade. Where I'm living right now I can't though... If you think you are unlikely to get caught and are willing to put in the work I say go for it. Jah guide.
dr ivan

outernational greetings to all music lovers!

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2007, 11:57:30 pm »

grow yer own stone, the best way
my policy
- never at home
- strictly outdoors, no b*******t electricity bills & heating up our planet

guerilla growing we call it, find a nice place in the bush, prepare (dig, fertilize) b4 any plants there
plant.....kill boys......harvest ras_rastaleafs ras_holdinganja

risks: deers and thiefs
benefit: sensimillia, little work, safe from bust, time in healthy outdoors

especially recommended in areas like central europe where rain falls from the sky and the farmer needs to do not much more than be patient...........

one love
dr ivan
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 06:57:55 pm by cp1 »

care and share
barbarosa
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 01:33:37 pm »

yes,do it like dr ivan said,that's the safest way. i know some people who grow em like this and it goes perfect! you don't have to do much actually  Grin

good luck with it  Wink
alaswat

I'm a llama! que llama!

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2007, 07:35:46 pm »

i have grown and recomend it.
It also depends on the country, here it's not illigal to have for your own but, they always say you have more than what you need. Although you can see plants in many houses, i also thing that guerrilla can be a good choise, i want to grow guerrilla but i don't know a good place so i think that i'm gonna grow vegetables for ital food in the mountain Smiley.

I think that Ganja hasn't to be sold if you grow it, cause it's a holly plant, but if you can't grow it, it's okay to buy it 'cause you've got nothing more to do.
In conclusion there's no herb like your own although it could be not the best that you've smoked, but it's grown with your love and work.

Music is love, so put that Vibrations Louder and spread love to everyone!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: